Here’s a run down of what happened in the third month (Oct 2019) of the Making an Influencer experiment.
- Someone sent 1DGB
- Trying bitman outdoors in jersey wit some fake news
- more on the philosophy than the tech like dapp uni
- Started to try new channels like 4chan and Periscopes.
- To think How the buttons and key words I leave behind steer the algorithms on social
- Identifying similarities in other groups, cultural crossover
- How the channels could be separate: YT- show – Twitter- political activism – IG- reality tv
- Planning taking all the fun out of the spontaneity?
- connect with bitcoin for beginners
- mcafee connection
- Trace Mayer IG connect fake?
- Experimenting with VC characters in order to have those types of conversations in public.
- The realization that an entire generation has been born for crypto trading thanks ot social media spam which in turn has seen
- ICO craze created a lot of blind leading the business blind.
- Increasing scams on IG
- Experiment with music
- Bottlepay 100SATS
- Broke through 500 followers on Twitter