In this episode of our interview with Andreas we focus on the topic of business.
The questions we asked:
- In your opinion which parties within the space are having most effect in terms of both facilitating and stifling user adoption?
- How can one build a centralised profitable business upon a decentralised infrastructure? What type of business models could emerge in place of current models?
- What makes an ideal jurisdiction for crypto businesses, and whether one currently exists or whether the notion of one physical location is becoming obsolete.
- Where bitcoin meets the institutional financial sector and we begin to see investment vehicles such as ETF’s, what potential advantages or disadvantages do you see with these types of services being offered long term?
- What percentage of services claiming to use Blockchain today could actually be done without a blockchain solution.