CEO and Founder of Strawpay
We sat down with Martin Zachrison, the CEO and Founder of Strawpay. A Blockchain company focused on providing more secure and faster micro transactions on the blockchain. Interview produced by Rich Tella for bitjoin.me
DONATE TO BITJOIN DOCUMENTARY FUND
Questions i asked:
- @ 1:10 How did you come in to contact with the Blockchain?
- @ 1:55 What specifically turned you on about bitcoin?
- @ 2:16 What is Strawpay’s value proposition?
- @ 2:35 Which problem does Strawpay try to solve?
- @ 5:53 What troubles have you experienced starting a Blockchain company here in Sweden?
- @ 6:19 What signals are you getting back from merchants?
- @ 7:40 Do you view Changetip as competition?
- @ 8:18 Can you elaborate on the Stroem protocol?
- @ 10:45 Can you elaborate on the Decentralised Hubs in your service?
- @ 12:51 Strawpay is developing an open system which builds on advanced features of the bitcoin protocol. Can you elaborate?
- @ 14:10 Which one of your services do you perceive to gain the most fastest traction in the market place?
- @ 16:34 The decision to implement off chain promissory notes. How did you arrive at that solution?
- @ 20:04 Why did you decide to focus primarily on microtransactions?
- @ 21:36 Do you think miners will prioritise higher value transactions in the future?